Ex Forces??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Titch

I took delivery of my very first road bike today, chuffed to bits. I got a Specialized Allez and I can't wait to get out tomorrow. So that is why I'm new on here.

Kovu

Über Member
Hey Titch! I'm Kovu nice to meet you.
I've read thorough this thread and I love reading all these little stories, makes me generally laugh out loud at some of them.

OP
OP
Chrisz

Chrisz

Über Member
Titch, you have some lovely areas to explore by bike down there in Guz - get over the bridge and have a thrash around (I'm assuming you're not planning a couple of laps of the flight deck??) :sad: And give Bickers a wave from me if you go out that way :sad:

ACS

Legendary Member
graham56 said:
I heard a similar story back in 75, was it a myth or a mythter:biggrin:

Actually happened, real story, happen in '82 the lad concerned was a RAF Firefighter called 'Gary' from South Wales and we got banned for the place by our gaffers 'cause when Gary made his discovery he gave the 'lady' and I quote "a bit of a shoeing."

MichaelM

Guru
Another ex bleep here (tech), been trying to think if I've ever come across foggy sometime in the past 20 ish years.

Despite Maggot's accusations, I've never ever (really!!) claimed to be Special anything, but it does remind me of my time at 22nd Sig Regt. There was a bit of a story teller there who would tell anyone that would listen that he was at.......

..ready for it.....

Two Two ;)

MichaelM

Guru
satans budgie said:
Actually happened, real story, happen in '82 the lad concerned was a RAF Firefighter called 'Gary' from South Wales and we got banned for the place by our gaffers 'cause when Gary made his discovery he gave the 'lady' and I quote "a bit of a shoeing."

Gary Davis from Aberdare ???

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I was with The Andrew until "Options for Change"...

foggy

MichaelM said:
Another ex bleep here (tech), been trying to think if I've ever come across foggy sometime in the past 20 ish years.

Despite Maggot's accusations, I've never ever (really!!) claimed to be Special anything, but it does remind me of my time at 22nd Sig Regt. There was a bit of a story teller there who would tell anyone that would listen that he was at.......

..ready for it.....

Two Two :sad:
hi michael foggy here i left in 83 so im a wee bit older than you
but once a scaly back always a scaly back

MichaelM

Guru
foggy said:
hi michael foggy here i left in 83 so im a wee bit older than you
but once a scaly back always a scaly back

Ah the year you left was the year I went out of the factory to join ....

The Regiment. xx(

Top Bottom