Exactly what it says on the tin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Katherine

Guru
Cycle Chat, a fun and friendly online cycling community.

I wish I'd found this sooner! It's been great sharing highs and lows, receiving and giving advice and encouragement, getting to know people and learning how to use the features of a forum.
So thanks @Shaun and the rest of the team and to all the fun and friendly folks on here, :cheers:.

Very well said

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker

I wish I'd found this sooner! It's been great sharing highs and lows, receiving and giving advice and encouragement, getting to know people and learning how to use the features of a forum.
So thanks @Shaun and the rest of the team and to all the fun and friendly folks on here, :cheers:.
I talk to my bike quite often but it's only when I touch the brakes that I get a squeak out of it. I'd hardly call that cycle chat....

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

must admit out of the 3 cycling forums I visit Cycle chat is by far the best in my honest opinion

Top Bottom