(existing) products you can live without

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Those little sticky tabs on the back of large Malteser packs to reseal them, do they really think they aren't all being eaten in one go:mrpig::mrpig::mrpig::mrpig:
Those tabs don't work very well, and you believing it's to reseal the packet proves just how well thought out the idea was.

You're unable to reseal the packets, so finish them at one sitting. When you "do your Oliver", find out there are no more, you buy another packet of them. As they planned.

Lozz360

Veteran
Wine preserver. Worst present ever. The idea is you can save your bottle of wine to drink the remainder another day.

Lonestar

Veteran
Does that exist?

When I'm not moving.No.Unless it's a windy day I guess.

gbb

Legendary Member
Foot Spa. Going back 20 years ago everyone (seemingly) had one. Almost every car boot you ever went to had them for sale, obviously unwanted. I still rib my wife when my feet are achy, I say...'i need a foot spa...if you loved me you'd buy me one' :okay: to which she replies NO...usually with an expletive attached.
I don't want one, I'm just kidding her (and she knows it, she just can't resist the banter). Trouble is..my daughter has got the wrong end of the stick and was actually talking to her mum and asking if she should get me one.
Not on your nelly...:laugh:

Heigue'r

Veteran
:smile:

clearly there is a mad designer somewhere spending his/her day where they can "integrate" a speaker. Did I imagine it in a bad dream or are there also shower heads with lights/light shows?

Didnt read the whole thread but have installed a few funky shower heads over the years,Dornbracht sensory sky has some nice features,cheap at £38,000

Top Bottom