(existing) products you can live without

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
To be fair, it's only matter of time until the machines take over...
I for one welcome our new robot overlords

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Shampoo. A can of Mr Sheen works just as well now.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Following on from those stinky scent things, but not so much a product but a service: wtf is the apple-pie-bed thing they do in Hotels? You try and climb in to bed tired and then have to get out again to pull the blankets free so you can actually get it. Next night, they've stuffed it all in again. OK I can tolerate "making the bed" as an image thing, albeit pointless, but does it really need to be tied down enough to resist a hurricane ?

Seevio

Guru
Following on from those stinky scent things, but not so much a product but a service: wtf is the apple-pie-bed thing they do in Hotels? You try and climb in to bed tired and then have to get out again to pull the blankets free so you can actually get it. Next night, they've stuffed it all in again. OK I can tolerate "making the bed" as an image thing, albeit pointless, but does it really need to be tied down enough to resist a hurricane ?
You'll regret this post next time you go to a hotel immediately after a hurricane.

classic33

Leg End Member
Traffic lights, especially on roundabouts.

Instead of Christmas lights, they seem to stick new sets put in place. Usually with no benefit that can be seen. Especially when the timings are changed every month, "to improve traffic flow".

Top Bottom