(existing) products you can live without

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I see smart phones have been covered.

Any form of sporting attire. I last wore sports clothes in School and don't ever intend to do so again. Any sporting activity that requires special clothing is unnecessarily energetic, and wearing sports clothes when you aren't actually doing any sports is just... weird.

Oh, and dictionaries. Whenever I asked at school how to spell a word, I was told to 'look in a dictionary'.

Seriously, why make a product to show how to spell words, that requires people to be able to spell words to use it?

If I could find the word in the dictionary I wouldn't be asking how to spell it would I?

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh, and dictionaries. Whenever I asked at school how to spell a word, I was told to 'look in a dictionary'.

Seriously, why make a product to show how to spell words, that requires people to be able to spell words to use it?

If I could find the word in the dictionary I wouldn't be asking how to spell it would I?
Asked that question at school, with no verbal answer given The teacher looked lost for words.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman

Nowadays, the only word you need to know how to spell is ... Google! :laugh:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I’d like to second that :eek:. Polo shirts work very well for my line of work!
Yeah i like a nice polo shirt,instead of a scruffy looking t-shirt. Polo shirts tend to be made of sterner material so they keep their shape and tend to last longer.

Top Bottom