Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Joint pain or muscle ache

Votes: 28 19.4%
  • Lasted 24-48 hours

Votes: 47 32.6%
  • Lasted a few days

Votes: 14 9.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Julia9054

Guru
Had my second jab yesterday and spent the evening with the menopausal hot flushes turned up to 11. (Normally mild and infrequent)
Is this a side effect?
Even went as far as taking my temperature - normal.
Good night's sleep though
It's my day off today. I shall spend it in my hammock reading a book.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
2nd jab last week (AZ) very slight reaction the next day in terms of feeling a bit "meh" which disappeared with a couple of ibruprofen by lunchtime

Solocle

Über Member
First jab two hours ago. Pfizer BioNTech.
56821F17-0D53-404C-8C74-5E79F3C27A85.jpeg

Some injection site soreness (very mild), quickly subsided. Got pulled out of the waiting area after a few minutes as a fainting risk - before I even registered that I was feeling a bit off!

Cue approaching an hour of feeling a bit woozy, having a lie down with the staff doting on my vital signs (which always came back fine), and encouraging me to drink plenty. Fortunately I had a backup driver, so only took the wheel for reversing into my driveway.

Still not feeling quite 100%, but the sunburn sustained on yesterday's ride, and the exertion of a 50 mile TT this morning (booked months in advance), definitely won't have helped matters.

We'll see how it goes!
9405DBE9-1E88-40F9-BCB5-7CA3475B6D45.jpeg

First jab:
Nothing until about 20 hours later, and then a sudden onset of extreme fatigue, that lasted about 5 hours and went as quickly as it came on. Nothing else

Second jab:
Absolutely nothing.

Mrs TB:

First jab:
Absolutely nothing.

Second jab:
A few hours of mild headaches and tiredness the next day. Nothing else.

Friends and relatives ranging from no side effects with either jab, through to absolutely wiped out for several days. So incredibly random.

Milzy

Guru
2nd Pfizer was on Friday. Got an epic ride in Saturday but didn’t have as much energy as I usually do. Feel like I’ve a mild cold. Also 2 days on the injection site is still very painful. I imagine it will go on for a while into next week :sad:

Top Bottom