Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Joint pain or muscle ache

Votes: 28 19.4%
  • Lasted 24-48 hours

Votes: 47 32.6%
  • Lasted a few days

Votes: 14 9.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
But it doesn't matter if you don't have it. Personal NHS records have the info.
Yeah, phoning a hospital when I have one of their letters in my hand is the ONLY time I ever quote my NHS number.
The rest of the time I just id myself by name/address/dob; even if I quoted by NHS number I'd still need to give the other details as a security check.

PK99

Legendary Member
Yeah, phoning a hospital when I have one of their letters in my hand is the ONLY time I ever quote my NHS number.
The rest of the time I just id myself by name/address/dob; even if I quoted by NHS number I'd still need to give the other details as a security check.

I just checked.

My nhs number is available in about 4 clicks, name, dob, gp postcode and it will be texted or emailed to me on numbers registered with nhs

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Went out for an hour ride today at lunchtime. Taking it easy for 48 hours anyway despite no side effects. Something a bit harder tomorrow

Buck

Guru
I was really surprised how quickly it appeared in the NHS app, less than 48hrs and may have been less.

The Pinnacle/Outcones4Health system that they validate your details and enter the vaccine data into, records to the Spine (NHS central storage of all medical records) almost instantly which then writes this into your personal medical record (usually within 10 minutes when all working).

The NHS App itself holds no data except your personal log in which links to your PMR and this then pulls the data from this to present in the app.

When it works it’s good. When Pinnacle is offline it’s a bit of a challenge!

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Went out and did a VO2 max session on some hills, 48 hours after second dose of AZ. Felt like top end was blunted, once heart rate went above 90% of max. No other side effects , same as first dose. So all good.

Ripple

Veteran
Had first jab (Pfizer) on Tuesday (25th May). Next day arm hurt like hell (wasn't fun to work). And a sudden burst of tiredness for about 3 hours. That's it. All gone by Thursday.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
2nd AZ dose 11 weeks after the first, slightly tender arm but that’s it. Vaccination centre at Crystal Palace FC still running like a well oiled machine.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Had my 2nd jab yesterday. No side effects at all apart from a slight sore arm.
I did however dose my self up pre jab with a couple of paracetamol and twice after during the day.

Top Bottom