Explosion at Manchester Arena

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Scary Shite! Not good at all, often pop into manchester alone or with family in tow but never consider anything like this happening right on my doorstep. The Arndale bombing seems almost like ancient history but the world is as crazy as it ever has been. I dread to think how people who actually work in Manchester will be feeling, knowing they have to travel in/out everyday and spend a lot of time in the area. I guess London is fairly well locked down (as it can be) so the other big UK cities are now in the firing line for such attacks.

U

User19783

So sorry to hear this tonight,
my thoughts are with you.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I have just been reading the Great Manchester Police page on Facebook and mightily impressed by the offers of lifts home to all parts of the country, offers of places to stay, a shoulder to cry on. But there is very little mention of hatred towards the muslim community or terrorists. Its good to see we can still pull together when the going gets tough.

I am sure that the people who orchestrated these attacks will soon be found to be on some watch list and arrested quite swiftly. During the war the government introduced emergency measures. Its time they did the same thing and got these people off the streets before they commit these attrocities and not wait until afterwards.

Ariana Grande is a great favourite with teenagers and children and a lot of the victims will come from this group. My heart goes out to all their families. My daughter is in Manchester. Fortunately she decided to miss this concert.

PaulB

Legendary Member
There were little kids at this concert! There are six year-olds being interviewed on TV now so it makes you wonder what is the age profile of those who were killed and those who've been injured.

Top Bottom