Explosion at Manchester Arena

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I see they have arrested about 10 people now. No doubt they will all be released without charge. It seems to be the regular pattern.

I see they have arrested about 10 people now. No doubt they will all be released without charge. It seems to be the regular pattern.

Do not forget that being arrested is often a formality.

It establishes the legal position of both the "arrestee" and the Police, thus formalising statements, evidence etc

Being arrested does not mean guilty

I think its time we woke up and stopped pretending it will all go away .

.We are at war with these jihadist groups .As in any war people known to have connections with the enemy should not be freely walking our streets.

I feel sorry for genuine peace loving Muslim people in Britain.They are here to make a better life for their families but now are treated with suspicion and even hatred in some cases.

(Allegedly) That would make the General election for Corbin difficult then?

Do not forget that being arrested is often a formality.

It establishes the legal position of both the "arrestee" and the Police, thus formalising statements, evidence etc

Being arrested does not mean guilty
Gives the police chance to take computers and mobiles etc for analysis.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Out in Manchester this afternoon. Lots of folk having a good time and not letting the terrorists win

IMG_20170528_154804.jpg

Tin Pot

Guru
Our locum Priest today - his cousins daughter, 15, was murdered in the attack, cousin in hospital. Her picture was up and the homily dedicated to her and the others.

I didn't agree with all he said, but remarkably restrained given the sickening level of this act.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
the cynic in me tells me that he is an opportunist motivated purely by self-interest, these type of stunts are all over the internet.
Self-publicising certainly but not doing anybody any harm.

Top Bottom