Explosion at Manchester Arena

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member

Tin Pot

Guru
don't know, according to Manchester evening news twitter site they have sent a bomb disposal robot in

Probably just the danger of other bombs on the premise then.

I see we're sharing intel with the US again, which leads me to believe they know the source of the leak.

Quite. She's a 23-year-old woman whose world has just been turned upside down. She needs time out.
Indeed. From her Facebook page
17553979_10154366432576027_5044633314401816143_n.jpg

Ariana Grande
23 May at 04:35 ·
broken.
from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words.

lanternerouge

Veteran
This hit me a bit harder than your average news story I guess. As a teacher some members of my form were at the concert. How do you find the words? Very proud of the Mancunian response so far. Makes you realise how well you know the place and that actually despite being in some ways a blow- in to the North-West personally, that there is a solidarity here and that all are welcome.

I know it's obvious but I just keep thinking, they're only kids, leave them alone...

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Police have visited my best mate's daughter today. They have taken DNA sample and fingerprints to assist their forensic assessment of the scene. They have also taken all her blood spattered clothes for sampling too. Turns out she was approx' two metres from the perimeter of the area where people lost their lives. A very close call.

They have given her priority access to victim support as and when she needs it.

Poor girl should be revising for her A Levels in a couple of weeks time and on which her university placement depends. :sad:

Extremist bastards - no apology for swearing.

lanternerouge

Veteran
Police have visited my best mate's daughter today. They have taken DNA sample and fingerprints to assist their forensic assessment of the scene. They have also taken all her blood spattered clothes for sampling too. Turns out she was approx' two metres from the perimeter of the area where people lost their lives. A very close call.

They have given her priority access to victim support as and when she needs it.

Poor girl should be revising for her A Levels in a couple of weeks time and on which her university placement depends. :sad:

Extremist bastards - no apology for swearing.
God that is terrible. And lucky

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I think its time we woke up and stopped pretending it will all go away .

.We are at war with these jihadist groups .As in any war people known to have connections with the enemy should not be freely walking our streets.

I feel sorry for genuine peace loving Muslim people in Britain.They are here to make a better life for their families but now are treated with suspicion and even hatred in some cases.

Quite. She's a 23-year-old woman whose world has just been turned upside down. She needs time out.

Apparently she is planning a benefit gig.

Good for her. However I do have reservations as she must be affected as much as any of the survivors, so I hope it is not too much, too soon

Top Bottom