F**k it List

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bill Gates

This is the antedote to The Bucket List i.e. Things to do before you die.

My wife says that I'm grumpy. Well I'm more than grumpy I'm a total ars*ole. and I'm making a list of all the things I'm definitely not going to do before I die.
Number 1. I'm not going to join the Mile High club. I had a German girlfriend when I lived in Germany for a few years who was amazing and I thought she might be up for it but she declined the invitation. Not even remotely interested now. Everything about flying is so stressful that I've even stopped flying.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
This seems to be more like the "grumpy old gits."thread . Should be a real winner. :laugh:

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
You intend to die, not me, I'm going to outlive them all just to show them how miserable I can really be
I don't intend to, it'll just happen.

There's nothing I'd like better than un-enhancing the lives of so many others by my achieving immortality.

Sadly, that's unlikely to happen. I need to take that out on somebody, I think.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I also dont want to fly ever again....... but i'd make an exception if a bit of mile high was on offer.

This reminds me of the French man, Italian and the Yorkshire man..

French man makes love to his girlfriend, she levitates a foot off the bed...

Italian man makes love to his girlfriend, she levitates 2 feet off the bed..

In a think Yorkshire accent, that's fook all, after i give the bird one and wipe myself on the curtains she hits the bloody roof :laugh:

Top Bottom