F**k it List

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I'm not visiting the 7 wonders of the world. Most are in countries that will give you food poisoning, or else get you imprisoned/shot/beheaded, etc.

Well you've dawdled so long there's only the Great Pyramid left; the rest have all been demolished

screenman

Legendary Member
Parachute/Bungee jump, not gonna happen. :ohmy:

I am so scared of heights I am glad that I do not have to wear platform soles to look cool anymore, odd seeing as I did scaffolding and steel erecting up to 23 stories in my youth.

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Number 2. I'm not going to learn a new language.

I don't like talking much. That should make me a good listener . But no, I'm not very good at that either. When I'm in the company of someone who's going on a bit, the term F**k my boots shut up, repeats itself over and over in my head. I tried learning German when I lived in Germany and did OK for a time with the lady who was helping me but other things got in the way. The funny thing was that there were some Scottish lads who picked up the language quite well. Something to do with the accent maybe. Although I couldn't understand them either.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
Run a marathon. I've done a couple of half marathons and at the finish line -without thinking -had exactly same thought: "I'd have to do that all over again to run a full marathon, no way!". At one time I harboured a thought I'd love to run a marathon and tick it off the bucket list as an achievement.. I'm now too overweight and with the wisdom of age realize I really don't mind if I don't and I'd rather save my knees.

Top Bottom