F**k it List

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Several 'normal things I've never done and don't intend to:

Go to a disco
Get drunk
Go on a roller-coaster
Host a party
Attempt in any way to be on television.
Be in a pub quiz
Play bingo
Attend a stag night
Order a round
Buy a car

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Several 'normal things I've never done and don't intend to:

Go to a disco
Get drunk
Go on a roller-coaster
Host a party
Attempt in any way to be on television.
Be in a pub quiz
Play bingo
Attend a stag night
Order a round
Buy a car

There's a lot of thought in that list and I would concur with most of them although I have done at least 8 in the past.

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Number 7. I'm not going to attend any old school reunions. I did go to one a couple of years ago with my best friend from school and we spoke about who else might be going. I told him I hoped a bloke called Barry would be there. He said I never knew you were friends. We weren't I said I want to punch his lights out. Fortunately he wasn't there.^_^

Number 7. I'm not going to attend any old school reunions. I did go to one a couple of years ago with my best friend from school and we spoke about who else might be going. I told him I hoped a bloke called Barry would be there. He said I never knew you were friends. We weren't I said I want to punch his lights out. Fortunately he wasn't there.^_^

I can add that to my list. I went to school with some rather unpleasant people who didn't like people from the next town, and I came from rather further away, so was considered weird from day 1. The day I left I walked out of the exam, let them all make their chattering way to the classroom, turned and went out of the opposite door. I never looked back.

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

After that reunion I saw my friend again and went to a football match together as we support the same team. All went well, until we were trying to drive away from the stadium after the game. In a traffic jam for what seemed like an eternity we were just making some progress when I guy jumped out in front of us to stop us to let out a steam of traffic from a side road. I totally lost it screaming at the guy to get out of the effing way. He turned to me and said calm down Mike. That was the last time I saw him and we lost touch again.

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Number 8. I'm not getting any body piercing or facial jewellery.

Handsome fellow, but I'm not about to go down that route. Thank you

PaulB

Legendary Member
Order a round

I'll just let that hang there and let everybody muse on the import that seemingly bland phrase actually has.

Get the ale in you mingebag! :angry:

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Number 9. I'm not going to become a vegetarian. I'm doing my bit for the planet. I don't fly anywhere on a jet aircraft, unlike some who campaign about climate change. And I've planted two trees in the garden. The truth is that vegetarians fart more. A typical fart is composed of about 59 percent nitrogen, 21 percent hydrogen, 9 percent carbon dioxide, 7 percent methane and 4 percent oxygen. So they think they are doing more for the planet by not eating meat. Well they're not. Besides who wants to give up eating large juicy steaks. not me

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Number 10. I'm not going to settle old scores. I've always had a strong reaction to injustices, some of them very bad that I have suffered from, and in the past have lain awake at night thinking of cunning ways to get revenge. When I was very young it included doing damage to them or their property. All very negative and counter productive as it meant taking longer to move on. BTW I never did anything to get revenge but maybe the imagined revenge eased my frustrations a tad. Anyway not anymore. :angel:

Dave7

Legendary Member
The biggest regret of my life? Running marathons! I really wish I hadn't done them now and had stuck to between 5 kilometres and half marathon.
Yep....knackered my knees up. Took years for the ligaments to rejoin the part it had left (cant remember the technical name)

Lullabelle

Banana
I also dont want to fly ever again....... but i'd make an exception if a bit of mile high was on offer.

I don't like check-in, security thing before a flight but I do enjoy flying because it means I am leaving work behind and I don't have to thing of worry about everything, the amazing crew feed me and that is all I need.

Top Bottom