F**k it List

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I also dont want to fly ever again....... but i'd make an exception if a bit of mile high was on offer.

At our age if a ten foot high was on offer we'd be more than happy.

Go ski-ing
Do a sportive, sportif or whatever they are called.
Am waiting for some bright spark to do a selfistrava thingy that scours the web (shouldn't be hard with photo recog) and ranks places by number of selfies taken in front of them. Then I know not to bother going there.

Edit, i see ski ing is upthread - but i'll keep it in - just have so many memories of being in pubs with folk just returned from a ski holiday who would talk about nothing else all night.

Last edited:

PaulB

Legendary Member
??
Caused injuries?

Long-term problems, yes. Had I been sensible, I'd still be running 30-40 races per year and all of them faster than I'm doing now. I don't believe the body is designed to go so far (in most cases), that's why there's the so-called 'wall'; it's to tell you you've done enough.

Thanks for reply.
I have a relative, kinda localish area, long been into running and fell running. He also got injuries from it, so has switched to cycling.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I also dont want to fly ever again....... but i'd make an exception if a bit of mile high was on offer.

I can't imagine it being a pleasant experience. Air plane toilets aren't the most pleasant place to linger and are also somewhat cramped. I suppose in business class you have the space to do it in the seat with a blanket covering your lower halves. But you'd have to suppress any groans or ragged breathing.

Far better to have a picnic on a rug in an Alpine meadow. Then you could join the mile high club in a much more pleasant environment where you can take you time and no need to suppress any sounds that may escape your lips.

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Number 11. I'm not going to solve the Rubik's cube.
I spent hours and hours on this. I can get one side the same, but then of course, until the last move no sides are all the same. Those clever clogs that can do it upside with one hand behind their back playing the bagpipes in 5 seconds really naff me off. AArrgh

Top Bottom