F**k it List

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
St Mark's Square
Miami
Maldives

BTW, I saw the Taj Mahal from a Third Class train window in May 1973 and thought " I can't be arsed to get off at Agra station to have a closer look".

Oldbloke

Guru
[QUOTE="slowmotion, post: 5779395, me

BTW, I saw the Taj Mahal from a Third Class train window in May 1973 and thought " I can't be arsed to get off at Agra station to have a closer look".
[/QUOTE]

^_^ I was working about 15 minutes drive from Niagara Falls & CBA'd to go & see them.

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Number 3. Swim the channel. I haven't got as far as even dipping my toe in the sea in donkeys years. You cant see beneath the surface. Anything could be lurking there or even floating on the surface. The last time I went swimming was when I was a member of a David Lloyd Leisure centre. After a game of squash I thought I know I'll just cool off with a swim. The swimming pool was laned off with fast medium and slow lanes. There were people wound up like metronomes going up and down. I'm a fairly reasonable swimmer so jumped into the medium lane. Within seconds I had caused a traffic jam and was the victim of many mutterings. One guy even swore at me but apologised when I told him to get out of the pool and repeat it. Nah you can keep swimming

Dave7

Legendary Member
Parachute/Bungee jump, not gonna happen. :ohmy:
Did a parachute jump once....absolutely loved it. The only reason I didnt do more was it was a long way to travel then find the cloud base wouldnt allow it......that happened 3 weeks on the trot.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I'm not going to go on a cruise ship holiday or a coach package trip with the cast of a care home.
Did the coach trip once. Enjoyed most of it but we were the youngest on the coach. One day some guy didnt turn up so they went to his room only to find he had died:eek:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I am so scared of heights I am glad that I do not have to wear platform soles to look cool anymore, odd seeing as I did scaffolding and steel erecting up to 23 stories in my youth.
My last 20 years of work was Height Safety. Worked at the edges of some seriously high buildings.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Run a marathon. I've done a couple of half marathons and at the finish line -without thinking -had exactly same thought: "I'd have to do that all over again to run a full marathon, no way!". At one time I harboured a thought I'd love to run a marathon and tick it off the bucket list as an achievement.. I'm now too overweight and with the wisdom of age realize I really don't mind if I don't and I'd rather save my knees.
I used to love running but my dodgy knees never got me past 14 miles. I was never good, 8.5 minute miles stuff.

Top Bottom