Face masks......where to buy them??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
All I have to do is look at work, it's fiddle city even though everbody KNOWS not to touch them, when you are uncomfortable, you do. Even WHO say you are not to wear a mask when you are exercising or sweaty and a mask is the reason that I am currently on anti-biotics for an eye infection.:okay:

People are stupid. People who don't wear masks are stupid. They deserve what's coming to them.

Very nice. Personal attacks and name calling. Aren't you just the mature one now. It seems you still have some growing up to do.

Hmmm^_^

MntnMan62

Über Member
Interesting, you call your President "screaming orange sphincter muscle" assuming it is the leader of the free world you are referring to, you then go onto to call many Billions of people stupid, yet I am the immature one. Okay have it your way, you know best, afterall you are a Merkin & we all know Merkins are the saviours of the world, Hollywood tells us often enough

Actually, the US is the breeding ground of lazy, narcissistic, entitled children who go to their graves as lazy, narcissistic entitled children. And just because the president may have the title of the leader of the free world, that doesn't grant him any of the accoutrements that go with that title if he isn't deserving of them. And this guy isn't deserving of anything. In fact, he's a trust fund baby and is the epitome of a lazy, narcissistic, entitled child. Everything he's done in his short 3+ years in office has fully established that. No, America isn't the savior of the world. He's shown that to be the case as well. Hollywood is pure fantasy. And the name screaming orange sphincter muscle fits the creature. And yes, if billions of people don't wear masks around other people during a pandemic, then that makes them stupid. The science backs me up on that. You can deny it and post all the fake news you like if it makes you feel better. But then, that would just be proving my point. Have yourself a wonderful day.

MntnMan62

Über Member
All I have to do is look at work, it's fiddle city even though everbody KNOWS not to touch them, when you are uncomfortable, you do. Even WHO say you are not to wear a mask when you are exercising or sweaty and a mask is the reason that I am currently on anti-biotics for an eye infection.:okay:

Hmmm^_^

Hmmmm indeed. I don't wear a mask when I'm out on the bike riding either. Why would you wear a mask when working out and exercising? At least the US is smart enough to have closed the gyms. So if you are working out you ought to be working out alone or with someone you share your house with. Otherwise, that might put someone in that "other" category.

D

Deleted member 26715

You can deny it and post all the fake news you like if it makes you feel better.
Feel free to show me where I have done that?
Hmmmm indeed. I don't wear a mask when I'm out on the bike riding either.
By your own admission does that not make you stupid, for clarity in this snowflake era, I am not calling you stupid, but I am asking if as you believe anybody not wearing a mask is stupid, does that not make you stupid or is that anybody but you?

MarkF

Guru
Hmmmm indeed. I don't wear a mask when I'm out on the bike riding either. Why would you wear a mask when working out and exercising? At least the US is smart enough to have closed the gyms. So if you are working out you ought to be working out alone or with someone you share your house with. Otherwise, that might put someone in that "other" category.

:rolleyes: It's my job, I am hot & sweaty for 8 hours, my face gets intolerably hot, I have to adjust my mask, I get hotter and rub sweat from my eyes. We disagree, you believe, I do not and never will, but I would never advise another person not to wear a mask nor would I call them stupid for doing so. There is zero point in us discussing masks of which I wear 2, perhaps 3 types, 8 hours a day. :okay:

Last edited:

MntnMan62

Über Member
Feel free to show me where I have done that?

I was just beating you to the punch there. But then I would have thought you would have figured that out by now since you're so smart.

By your own admission does that not make you stupid, for clarity in this snowflake era, I am not calling you stupid, but I am asking if as you believe anybody not wearing a mask is stupid, does that not make you stupid or is that anybody but you?

And I haven't admitted anything of the sort. I wear a mask when in public. Why? Because the science backs it up, I care about my own health and I respect other people enough not to want to give it to anyone else if I might be an asymptomatic carrier. The only time I do not wear a mask is when on a bike ride. I never come near people. I won't ride behind anyone to protect myself. And if I must pass someone I will look behind me to be sure there are no cars coming and go out into the lane of traffic so there is at least 10 feet between me and the person I am passing. So, how does my view of those who choose not to wear masks despite all the science that proves they work make me stupid? Your circular reasoning doesn't add up.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Screenshot 2020-07-22 at 17.49.05.png

MntnMan62

Über Member
:rolleyes: It's my job, I am hot & sweaty for 8 hours, my face gets intolerably hot, I have to adjust my mask, I get hotter and rub sweat from my eyes. We disagree, you believe, I do not and never will, but I would never advise another person not to wear a mask nor would I call them stupid for doing so. There is zero point in us discussing masks of which I wear 2, perhaps 3 types, 8 hours a day. :okay:

I'm not sure what you do for a living but you are saying you DO wear a mask at work. I'd say that makes you smart. I'm not saying that every situation requires one. Only those where people are congretating in closed spaces or packed together while outside such as at the beach or at a party in a park where social distancing is not possible. That's where common sense is called for. If you're wearing a mask, you are not one of the people I'm referring to. So, what's the issue?

Mike_P

Guru
As its shopping from Friday with a face covering a tip from earlier this week, took one out of my pocket and it had split so suggest well worth taking a spare with you. And can the government legislate that every broadcaster who says mask when they mean face covering is sacked immediately; that way BBC News should not need to make any redundancies and the masses of local radio presenters etc who Bauer are currently making redundant might easily find new employment

Last edited:

lane

Veteran
Well I certainly won't be wearing one when I return to work 8+ hours a day in a busy building with many other people.

potsy

Rambler
I wear one for 12 hours a day at work, have done since starting my current job 6 years ago.

I agree they are uncomfortable, and often adjusted through the day.

It does mean I am probably less fussed about having to wear a face covering whilst popping to the supermarket :ph34r:

lane

Veteran
Won't that put you at odds with the law?

No it is a requirement if my employer and there is no requirement to wear in the workplace just in shops and on public transport. Masks are banned in a number of other settings. Go figure.

MntnMan62

Über Member
No it is a requirement if my employer and there is no requirement to wear in the workplace just in shops and on public transport. Masks are banned in a number of other settings. Go figure.

Ok. Good luck to you. Just realize that of those who do get the virus and survive, many are left with permanent major organ damage that can be life changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom