Facebook bloomin' Facebook

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

atbman

Veteran
Does anyone have any idea how to contact Fb'F?

Problem: Couldn't log in (suddenly) because they required a mobile no. to send a security code. Have never given them one because I don't own one and don't want one. Have tried entering a question 22 times about how to log in in such circs, but no answer except "“Thanks! Your feedback helps improve this answer for everyone” (which it obviously doesn't for me)
They have now disabled my account and said that they are creating a file to help me deal with it. It's been doing this for the last 15 minutes. It is possible that the heat death of the universe may intervene before it does.

Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 26715

If you're lucky you will never regain access FB & will regain access to your real life

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 26715

give em a landline number - wait in and see what happens next
Along with your blood group your bank details so whoever has hacked your account & changed your details to lock you out will realy be able to screw you over.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Then watch the microwave.
The washing machine is better. The way the excitement builds as it approaches the fast spin is unbelievable.

Drago

Legendary Member
I can't understand why folk are willing to give so much personal and ongoing information for free to a huge and slightly dodgy corporation, which then gets used from everything to making them money through to modelling how they exert political influence. A very dangerous state of affairs for society and for the future of personal privacy, such as it is.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Any ideas?
Give them someone's else number - it's just for receiving the code, they won't phone you.
There should be an option to get the code by email.
You can also try to give them a landline number, some accept text messages, a robot will read it out.

Top Bottom