FaceBook is broken.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Could this be why all of my photo-albums are out of (upload) order now

Curiously they're all showing in the correct order on my iphone, but not via (this) laptop

• Messaging/Comms - there are plenty other and more popular apps from WhatsApp, SignalsTime and Telegram, You could post family pictures etc.
  • If you want show and tell what you do, eat with the rest of World, FB is unbeatable
  • If you run a small business, FB is important and essential.
  • If you are a love rat, scammer, conman etc, FB is god sent.
  • If you part of club, community or association, FB is cheapest means to keep tab.
To be honest, one could move on with their life without FB. Maybe some initial withdrawal symptoms.

What tune/song?
Cat Stevens - Morning has Broken

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Hi chaps! I'm back!🧐 I picked my new laptop charger up from the Post Office depot today. They tried to deliver it yesterday, but they came at 9am!! Who the feck is up at that time i ask?!!🧐 🤔 Anyway, i must remember to keep this one away from water so it doesn't end up in a bowl of the stuff like the last one and blow up when i plug it in!!

Last edited:

postman

Legendary Member
Hi chaps! I'm back!🧐 I picked my new laptop charger up from the Post Office depot today. They tried to deliver it yesterday, but they came at 9pm!! Who the feck is up at that time i ask?!!🧐 🤔 Anyway, i must remember to keep this one away from water so it doesn't end up in a bowl of the stuff like the last one and blow up when i plug it in!!
Sorry who are you again.

Top Bottom