Facebook. Others have done it. My turn now. Dumped.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

But how are you going to find out which Tapas bar in Doncaster your cousin ended up in last Thursday?

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
I've just dumped my Facebook account.
My finger hovered over the 'deactivate' button for a while, but I've clicked on it....

:wahhey:

Dumped.
Gone.
What am I going to do now
I think you still have two weeks before its really dumped.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm free!!!

:unsure:
You think

I'm always glad to hear when someone gets a part of their life back.
Other than CC(and I don't count that as Social Media),I don't do any Faceplook or Twatter.
When I tell people that,they are astonished :ohmy: .I bumped into someone after 16 years who said they had been looking for me on FB.When I told him he wouldn't find me on any social media ,he said " but everyone does it"
Really ?
Right up his street actually,he is a terrible gossip.
Starts every second sentence with " Did ye hear aboot"

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
[QUOTE 4494830, member: 76"]I have to discuss Social Media at work frequently. You would be amazed how slack some people can be. One of our staff wrote on FB that the managers of her place of work couldn't organise a shag in a brothel, were fat useless middle aged bitches, her colleagues were dried up hags and that she meant most shifts looking for another job online. She was friends on FB with 75% of her colleagues :wacko:[/QUOTE]
Yes, there have been several cases like that where people have lost their jobs, and a few where they have been off sick and then gone and posted pictures of themselves partying. You also have to remember your little white lies when you tell someone you can't see them because you are doing one thing and then post pictures of yourself doing another - best not to post and just look at what other people put on.

Top Bottom