Facebook post blood boiling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnno260

Veteran
Another day another cycling hate post, some of the uneducated idiots out there is astounding.

It was a BBC Midlands post from back in September that popped into my FB feed.

All I said back is running two cars and a bike I pay my dues to use the road with fuel duty and VAT I pay on multiple vehicles parts etc.

I don't need a licence to cycle as I am deemed safe to use a car with is a deadly weapon in the wrong hands.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
My parish church only posts to Facebook, so that's about all I use Facebook for. Especially on the phone, as it eats data like anything. I quit twitter as well, I cannot stand that president fellow and his tweets.
My cycle club uses facebook to announce rides and events , their website is defunct .

Had an old school friend who thought it was funny to post the two abreast knobbery , i am afraid to say i would be happy if he defriended as i made a point of educating him especially when he started on how he needs room for his mahoosive car .

cubey

Über Member
Everything has it's faults and it is useful for people and groups, as long as the benefits outweigh the flaws then use it.

Top Bottom