Facebook post blood boiling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

macp

Guru
A member of our family on my wifes side posted the following on facebook. My feckin blood is boiling.

Whats the difference between red & green, f**k all if your cyclist

So true, sometimes ya just get the urge to push em off.
They're always complaining that drivers don't respect them but the way they think they own the road makes me want to push em off. Also if there's a cycle path why don't they use it??? Makes me want to push em off......don't get me started about cyclists....

Yep ,riding 2 or 3 abreast,blood pressures going up again thinking about it.

Just push em off John....

1f602.png
,right I will

Attachments

• 1f602.png
    1f602.png
    373 bytes · Views: 63

400bhp

Guru
Facebook is the devil's work.

It's ridiculously divisive.

OP
OP
macp

macp

Guru
Im just surprised and peed off. I commute as often as possible but some days I am just staggered by how drivers treat me as a cyclist having done nothing to encourage there behaviour.

classic33

Leg End Member
When drivers stop doing the same, stop advancing to the Advance Stop Line, then maybe they'll have something to complain about.

Until then, let them get their own house in order first.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Come join the revolution; feel the freedom:

Screenshot (34).png

Last edited:

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Facebook, the platform where keyboard warriors live in glass houses and still throw stones.
Chances are your family member would probably never repeat their posted statement to your face or they might even laugh it off and say it was done in jest. Take no notice of them.

Tin Pot

Guru
Im just surprised and peed off. I commute as often as possible but some days I am just staggered by how drivers treat me as a cyclist having done nothing to encourage there behaviour.

It's human nature - people feel safe when everyone is the same as them and can point at another group as being other than them. This reinforces their sense of belonging to the group.

Look at us, we drive cars, we like the same tv programmes, we think debt is a good idea - look at those cyclists aren't they weird? They're not like us!

Top Bottom