Facebook Q

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
yorkshiregoth said:
I think that there are 'apps' that people can install that does monitor this though.

no, it's anonymous. even the Apps you download to check who's checking don't really work. they just give the top 10 "friends" who have most viewed your page... and you know that anyway because they are always commenting on your status. if you haven't been accepted as a friend and you are just stalking someone, it doesn't show.

darkstar

Baaah facebook, i've been thinking of deleting my account for a while. It's good for keeping up with people who you don't get to see often, at different unis, countries etc But it's all getting quite annoying now, i find myself with over 600 'friends' most of which i don't talk to, not seen for ages and don't really want to talk to tbh... The stupid games like farmville are annoying as well!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
darkstar said:
Baaah facebook, i've been thinking of deleting my account for a while. It's good for keeping up with people who you don't get to see often, at different unis, countries etc But it's all getting quite annoying now, i find myself with over 600 'friends' most of which i don't talk to, not seen for ages and don't really want to talk to tbh... The stupid games like farmville are annoying as well!

Isn't that a case of poor management? You can cull the friends list and block updates from Farmville.

darkstar

vernon said:
Isn't that a case of poor management? You can cull the friends list and block updates from Farmville.
True, i've deleted just about everyone i went to school with (well the ones i don't talk to and never will), got a few angry messages (creepy) so don't bother anymore.

Good point on the farmville requests, will do that.

HelenD123

Guru
vernon said:

Please, please tell me how to do this (begs). I'm a complete Facebook numpty:blush:.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
HelenD123 said:
Please, please tell me how to do this (begs). I'm a complete Facebook numpty:blush:.

I would be interested in knowing how to do that that as well (ditto Mafia Wars and whatever that stupid zoo thing is called)

Norm

4F said:
I would be interested in knowing how to do that that as well (ditto Mafia Wars and whatever that stupid zoo thing is called)

HelenD123 said:
When you put your mouse over a posting in your home page, you'll see a small "Hide" appear in the top right hand corner of that post. Click on it and it will give you the option to hide the person who posted, to hide the app which posted or to cancel. Just hide the apps you don't want to see and reclaim your homepage.

HelenD123

Guru
4F said:
Thanks Norm,

+1!

I completely deleted my FB account when OH asked how many "Friends" have u got on there? 1047.... was my response - WTF was his - I'm at level 292 in Mafia Wars and STFU I'm about to go to war! After spending too much time on it I just deleted the bloody lot

Greedo

Hope she's read this

book_cover_web_stalkers_255.gif

and all I'll say is :biggrin:

can-of-worms.jpg

n173752.jpg

Top Bottom