Facebook video of cyclist deliberately pushed off bike from moving car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
cant see it, is it because im not on farcebook.

don't do faceache so can't see it.

Filmed from the back of a moving car in suburban area, group of lads (can hear voices but can't see faces) approach cyclist (high vis wearer, on mtb / hybrid). As they draw level one of the lads leans out of the car window and shoves the cyclist. Cyclist falls and sprawls out on grass verge whilst lads drive off laughing.

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
don't do faceache so can't see it.
It's a guy riding along a road then the car videoing comes up behind then alongside then the passenger leans out of the window and pushes the guy off his bike onto some grass, pretty dangerous and stupid thing to do but with the amount of bell ends out there not unusual or surprising.
Some farmer friends of mine were standing in a field next to their tractors near a road when a car slowed down and proceeded to shoot them out of the window with a paintball gun, yep a drive-by paint ball shooting! The tractors got splatted and my mate caught one in the shoulder with a rather large bruise following. Luckily they didn't hit their faces. The police were involved, but nothing came of it.

ChrisV

Formerly CC2014
wow , didn't think of clicking it at all just to see before I posted . no diddnt do that at all FFS .

wants me to log in and yes tried it with 3 browsers.

Harsh. I don't think he was making a suggestion, merely telling you what he did. It worked for me too.

It's been removed.

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
Bad idea, if you take it down it can't be traced, best to report it to the cops.
That's what I reckon. Keep it on as evidence. Now whether it's been taken down by facebook, or whether a higher power became involved, I don't know.

Top Bottom