Facebook video of cyclist deliberately pushed off bike from moving car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[QUOTE 3625623, member: 9609"]Face book must have different settings for differant users - As per @subaqua the link requires I logged in, which I can't as i am not a member, however sometimes facebook links work without problem - can anyone explain ?[/QUOTE]
Privacy settings of the account or of the posting. You can make any facebook posting restricted to... just you; some friends; all friends; all friends with some exceptions; friends of friends; public. Public are visible, even if you are aren't logged into facebook.

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
Privacy settings of the account or of the posting. You can make any facebook posting restricted to... just you; some friends; all friends; all friends with some exceptions; friends of friends; public. Public are visible, even if you are aren't logged into facebook.
Just in case any facebook users are unaware, nothing you post on facebook is truly private, and nothing is ever truly deleted from their servers. There have been cases of supposedly deleted private messages suddenly popping up on people's public profiles. It is not even close to being a secure form of communication.

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
[QUOTE 3625761, member: 9609"]unless of course @winjim is a friend of the original video)[/QUOTE]
No bloody chance! It got shared by a friend with a message to the effect that this guy needed to be prosecuted. Don't know how my friend came across it.

Top Bottom