Family of Fife Cyclist Appeal to Driver.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Hope the driver turns themself in.

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Guru
Disgusting isn't it. They are quite clear about the colour make and model of car they are looking for so hopefully that may provoke some kind of reaction.

dhd.evans

Veteran
I'm local-ish (Dundee, so ride the Fife roads regularly) and i'm absolutely horrified that this could happen in my neck of the woods. With any luck the sod comes forward and confesses.

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Guru
I'm local-ish (Dundee, so ride the Fife roads regularly) and i'm absolutely horrified that this could happen in my neck of the woods. With any luck the sod comes forward and confesses.
I'm sure we will hear but keep us updated if anything comes of the appeal.

Drago

Legendary Member
Disqualified drivers should have their cars crushed. That'll cut down on a lot of this nonsense. If a gun owner is convicted of a crime and loses their FAC as a result they have to dispose of their guns, either to the police or another FAC holder, yet owners of 1.5 tonne kinetic weapons are allowed to hang on to their deadly tools without question.

dhd.evans

Veteran
Disqualified drivers should have their cars crushed. That'll cut down on a lot of this nonsense. If a gun owner is convicted of a crime and loses their FAC as a result they have to dispose of their guns, either to the police or another FAC holder, yet owners of 1.5 tonne kinetic weapons are allowed to hang on to their deadly tools without question.

Now hearing via local sources the driver was only found because he had been attempting to dispose of parts of the car that had been damaged. Just truly, utterly horrific stuff.

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Guru
Now hearing via local sources the driver was only found because he had been attempting to dispose of parts of the car that had been damaged. Just truly, utterly horrific stuff.
Yeah, disgusting. Not even a thought for the guy he left in the road or his family.

Top Bottom