**Fantasy Vuelta**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Looks like we have found a new home:
http://www.nrtoone.com/fantasy/cycling/index.php?page=home

Final Scores:

60 MSR Cattywat 1436
88 MSR Salsa Caliente 1379
331 MSR Hell to Vuelta 969
343 MSR Pedal dancers 942
408 MSR Los Boludos de Bretaña 819
423 MSR Team CotterPin 782
427 MSR Velocity 763
443 MSR Sportlichkeit 719
446 MSR Bad Company Boys 714
450 MSR mag00 marauders 705
470 MSR The Pain Killers in Spain 503

Arse. I was wondering when the Vuelta was going to start up. Have mailed a 'thank you' to the chap running the site. It seemed only polite. :biggrin:

mangaman

Speaking as the inaugural champion ;)

There's the protour champ on Bikeradar - started on cyclingplus in the good old days.

Trouble is you have to play all year to win - but you can still play one race like the Vuelta and compare your results with everyone else on a simple spreadsheet.

It's the only reason to go to Bikeradar - but it's good!

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

rich p said:
This is free (with an optional 2 Euro donation) but no mini league as far as I can see.
http://www.nrtoone.com/fantasy/cycling/index.php?page=home

Look what I found embedded in the section to change account details:

"this feature is a trial, to enable friends to more easily compare their scores on the ranking table. Email me to request a league to be set up for you, as there is no automatic set up feature yet."

So it would be possible.

Edit - just had a look and there are a few mini leagues already set up, so I'd imagine a cyclechat one would just be added if requested.

I'll send a request.....

2nd Edit - request sent.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Good spot. Do you want to email him?

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

rich p said:
Good spot. Do you want to email him?

I did, see 2nd edit above :tongue:

I notice there is a "Joker" stage for every rider, which adds to the effort but also to the 'fun' I suppose xx(:biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Noodley said:
I did, see 2nd edit above :tongue:

I notice there is a "Joker" stage for every rider, which adds to the effort but also to the 'fun' I suppose xx(:biggrin:

Good stuff.

A joker?
Did someone mention Soler?:biggrin:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

I have submitted a team but it's subject to lots of changes once I get a chance to look at it properly - 50 points goes a looooong way :tongue:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have put in my details, and am waiting for a e-mail to get my notification code. Does it then become obvious what to do next?

Like choose a team name, and choose the riders? :biggrin::tongue: I had got the hang of Velogames.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Speicher said:
I have put in my details, and am waiting for a e-mail to get my notification code. Does it then become obvious what to do next?

Like choose a team name, and choose the riders? :biggrin::tongue: I had got the hang of Velogames.

Yes, very easy. You have free reign to choose anyone, not restricted to 2 x GC, etc....I'll let everyone know when/if I get reply re league....and update OP

Top Bottom