**Fantasy Vuelta**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Speicher said:
I am waiting for my notification code, how long did yours take? Is it automatic, or does someone press the right buttons tomorrow morning.

Let's see Valverde, Sanchez, and err....

It appears I was registered anyway...can't remember doing it :biggrin: I must have played the Tour game and forgotten about it.....

CotterPin

Speicher said:
I am waiting for my notification code, how long did yours take? Is it automatic, or does someone press the right buttons tomorrow morning.

Let's see Valverde, Sanchez, and err....

Just registered now - the email came almost instantaneously for me. Have you checked whether it went into a spam folder, Speicher?

Now all I have to do is start thinking of my super team .... ummmm, errrrr, la-di-dah-di-dah:blush:

mr Mag00

rising member
mine came in straight away

mangaman

Cathryn said:
Speaking as the reigning champion...:wacko:

Gutted!!!! What are we going to do now?

We ought to have a "race off" :sad:

Maybe in the Vuelta somehow. When I won the cycling+ protour thing I actually got into the magazine :biggrin:

Probably the most impressive achievement of my otherwise drab and mediocre life!

I also won a Bianchi apron for wearing when bike repairing.

I think somehow, sometime we should have a play-off with the apron as the prize

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

mr Mag00 said:
any news on cc league?

nope :smile::tongue: Will let you know as soon as I do....

...if we don't here by Friday I shall look at Plan B: everyone PMs me their teams and I keep track and post updates as details become available. If the 'national flag' thing works next to team names can I suggest if we need to resort to Plan B that we all choose an obscure country to pretend we come from so I can more easily identify people.

Edit - what about Montserrat? No requirement to undertake an assessment to demonstrate local knowledge....

Wot, wot. I've missed this. Vuelta entries, where how??. Damn! I need to read the thread, you'll need someone to hold the bottom together.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Crackle said:
Wot, wot. I've missed this. Vuelta entries, where how??. Damn! I need to read the thread, you'll need someone to hold the bottom together.

Go and re-read the OP. I have amended it to make it easy for the muppets everyone to participate....

Crackle said:
You're holding Speicher's bottom? :smile:

I'll see if I can sort out an entry tomorrow evening, once I'm suitably refreshed and in a fit state to give team selection my expert attention. :tongue:

Top Bottom