**Fantasy Vuelta**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
mr Mag00 said:
have we all got to come from martinique is that the plan?

Monserrat, keep up!;)

Thank heavens you're in Dayvo, I'd hate to finish bottom!:hyper:

rich p said:
Monserrat, keep up!:biggrin:

Thank heavens you're in Dayvo, I'd hate to finish bottom!:ohmy:
A true gentleman always comes last...:smile:

I had a hard time spending my points. I don't think the top nine riders add up to 50, let alone all the single point bottle carriers! I got a bit stuck on the vast array of Juan Pablo El Sangria types, so picked one or two at random...

CotterPin

Well, I have put together a team after a great deal of deliberation :ohmy:. I haven't done the Joker stage thing as that just made my brain hurt.

So the only other thing I have to do at the moment is say that I live in Montserrat????

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Crackle said:
<Guinness surfer voice> we wait.

:wacko::laugh:

Wait if you want....but as I have not had any notification of league being set up it looks like it'll have to be Plan B. So please PM me your team name and I'll get something set up to keep a tally. And hopefully all the teams will have this flag next to them to make it easier for me to find amongst all the other teams:

ms.gif

I'll be as quick as I can to update, and will make every effort to keep it as updated as the main site is.

So PM away....

It starts tomorrow doesn't it. Damn, I'm guessing again due to being underprepared. Last gasp team changes a go go.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
With many thank yous to Crackle :wacko: I am in :eek::biggrin:

and the most hastily put together team:eek: cos I do not know when the cut off point is to amend a team.

When is the latest to amend this team? I got to to exactly fifty points only to find Mr Gomez was in twice. :eek:

10.00am tomorrow, which is why I adjusted mine now. There's a good chance the coffee won't have kicked in by 10 tomorrow.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
So I have time to re consider about Valverde's inclusion, but with a Team name of Sportlichkeit (Sportsmanship in German) I thought I had better leave him out! It was much easier on Velogames, where I could print out a list of all the competitors and change my mind at least 20 times. :wacko:

Top Bottom