**Fantasy Vuelta**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Speicher said:
So I have time to re consider about Valverde's inclusion, but with a Team name of Sportlichkeit (Sportsmanship in German) I thought I had better leave him out! It was much easier on Velogames, where I could print out a list of all the competitors and change my mind at least 20 times. :wacko:

I tried to register you under another e-mail account I have, but did not receive e-mail confirmation. I think my team name for you was much better: Valverde's Vixen :eek:

Crackle said:
It starts tomorrow doesn't it. Damn, I'm guessing again due to being underprepared.
I have a gift for you...

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

OP amended to indicate teams entered thus far...

Can I also register my outrage that the Montserratian flag is not depicted and we have to make do with MSR written next to our names. Never in my long history of being a citizen of Montserrat have I been so angry! I'm going to write and complain. I might even enlist the help of famous ex-footballer and fellow Montserratian Ruel Fox to add some weight to it.

I also feel we need to have a new 'National Song' and feel it only fitting it be from one of our own. So here it is:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqWsAYPWzNI&feature=related

It was either that or something from Boney M.

Chuffy would probably have gone for the latter.....

Noodley said:
Edit - Can I also register my outrage that the Montserratian flag is not depicted and we have to make do with MSR written next to our names. Never in my long history of being a citizen of Montserrat have I been so angry! I'm going to write and complain. I might even enlist the help of famous ex-footballer and fellow Montserratian Ruel Fox to add some weight to it.
As someone who is married to someone who once worked with a deaf Monserattian lesbian I would like to add my outrage to yours.

Another edit - I feel we need to have a new 'National Song' and feel it only fitting it be from one of our own. So here it is:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqWsAYPWzNI&feature=related

It was either that or something from Boney M.

Chuffy would probably have gone for the latter.....

Oh please. I think that as a proud and noble island nation we should be represented by someone with class and majesty. And Bruce Dickinson.
Please be upstanding for Monserrat Caballe's deathless version of Bohemian Rhapsody.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Chuffy said:
Oh please. I think that as a proud and noble island nation we should be represented by someone with class and majesty.

I was going to suggest her and Freddie singing Barcelona, since it's the Vuelta. But decided a bit of Hot, Hot, Hot Soca would be a bit funkier :ohmy:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm Hell to Vuelta, Noodles. I think we should arrange an armada and defend the honour of our proud islanders.

We do live on an island, don't we?

Top Bottom