**Fantasy Vuelta**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Chuffy said:
48 points for Salsa Caliente. ;)
Should have played my joker on Cancellara...:rolleyes:

Looks like you're propping up the bottom with me :biggrin:. We await the venerable Noodley's update (has anyone had him carbon dated by the way?)

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Scores after Stage One for Montserrat citizens:

Cattywat 81
velocity 68 (no idea who this is BTW as no PM received)
Sportlichkeit 61
mag00 marauders 54
Bad Company Boy 52
Hell To Vuelta 51
Pedal Dancers 48
Salsa Caliente 48
The Pain Killers In Spain 34

I also have the score for potential other CC member not registered as Montserratian but have not included it as yet...(not a threat at the top as yet ;))

I shall also update OP each evening to make it easier to find out running totals than having to search.

Crackle said:
Looks like you're propping up the bottom with me :rolleyes:. We await the venerable Noodley's update (has anyone had him carbon dated by the way?)
I reckon we should cut him in half and count the rings.

Heh, wait until tomorrow. My man Farrar looks like he's on fire. ;)

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Speicher said:
What is the name of Dayvo's team? ;):biggrin::smile:

and would you like to put the names to the other teams please?

I have amended the OP once again as the scores on the site have been slightly amended. Only change in positions is that Salsa Caliente move up a couple of places...

...I am open to bribery from anyone wishing to retain anonymity re their team identities - and to higher levels of bribery from those insistent I disclose who everyone is :rolleyes::biggrin:

:biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I shall have to carefully consider the option of bribery and corruption before I find out if Dayvo even has a team. Internet access being sparse in certain parts of Scandinavia, Davyo may have other activities with which to occupy himself. ;)

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Speicher said:
I shall have to carefully consider the option of bribery and corruption before I find out if Dayvo even has a team. Internet access being sparse in certain parts of Scandinavia, Davyo may have other activities with which to occupy himself. ;)

Put it this way, you will not find his team under the flag of Montserrat as he cannot follow the rules and is being a muppet chose to fly another flag, which is why it took me longer than expected to post the scores as I could not find him!

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Skip Madness said:
My team is Los Boludos de Bretaña, who have endured a poor stage one.

I'll go have a look for them and add to the scores in the CC League.

What flag you flying? Send me a PM and let me know your score to save me having to search the whole list please. Actually looking at your team name I remember seeing them when searching for Dayvo's team.

Edit - found you, now flying the flag of Montserrat. OP updated.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

<Stuart Hall> ahahahahahaha, anyone else hahahahahahaha playing there ahahahahahahahaha Joker tomorrow? hahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaha <Stuart Hall>

After Cancellara's success today I am hoping for more early extra points with Mr Farrar in tomorrow's stage....

I think Farrar is popular for stage 2 then. I went for Millar today and but for that rain......

I think this joker thing is going to figure large. You can still edit the Joker stages can't you, except those already played.

Top Bottom