**Fantasy Vuelta**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Crackle said:
I think Farrar is popular for stage 2 then. I went for Millar today and but for that rain......

I think this joker thing is going to figure large. You can still edit the Joker stages can't you, except those already played.

I think so as I noticed quite a few 'other players' had only got Jokers for the first 2 or 3 stages....

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Oh and I had so much fun, looking at the Route Analysis, and deciding Andy Schleck would like stage 9, Gonzalez ...

that's enough of my secret strategy, and now I can rethink the Jokers. :tongue:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Speicher said:
You are probably right, I have better things to do. Unless I knew that someone is a good climber, I allocated them a flatish stage.

That is more scientific than my method! Pick and number at random and click 'submit'

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Speicher said:
So you do not ask for assistance from your cats for this aspect then?

They have been known to walk over the keyboard at times to add some 'assistance' :tongue:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Chuffy said:
Doogie is helpfully sitting beside me and having a big wash. I'm pretty sure that he means "play your GC jokers on Stage 9" but I could be wrong...:wacko:

But on which of your crap team will you waste that Joker :biggrin::laugh::sad:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

I have just heard from Noel who is the site organiser and I have set up a Cyclechat mini-league.

No password required just go to "Change account details" and select from the down menu.

Top Bottom