**Fantasy Vuelta**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Crackle said:
:smile: Chuffy's in then.
Kicked your saggy butt in the Fantasy Tour, slow boy. :tongue:

Yup, I'm in. Have set my country to Monserrat (despite being tempted by the Federated States of Micronesia). It looks as if there is already a list of teams, we're just not on it yet...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
As a proud new citizen of Monserrat I would like to apply for the position of Minister of Cycling.
Any objections?

Where did Thomas Voekler come from? Martinique?

I'm in, but I'm not too sure of some of the riders! :biggrin:

I was going for a celeb team, such as Jesus and Bono (or is that the same person?) but thought I'd take it a bit more seriously, seeing as I've vowed to destroy richp and Speicher - and everyone else! ;)

But I'm a bit concerned as I only picked a provisional team and when I got down to my last man and entered him (oooh, I say! :biggrin:), my team was selected and I still had over 20 points left! :ohmy:

I could be eating a lot of Spanish pie! :biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Dayvo said:
I'm in, but I'm not too sure of some of the riders! ;)

I was going for a celeb team, such as Jesus and Bono (or is that the same person?) but thought I'd take it a bit more seriously, seeing as I've vowed to destroy richp and Speicher - and everyone else! :hyper:

I could be eating a lot of Spanish pie! :ohmy:

You have absolutely no chance of beating me - it won't send me the notification code, and I cannot see where to contact an Administrator. :ohmy:

Top Bottom