Fastest tyre on Bkool pro? 23/35?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Possible to answer this? Is 23 or 25 fastest?
I've always found 28mm to be easiest to use. I've tried 23 and 25, but went back to 28. This is with each width pumped to max pressure. :unsure:

CXRAndy

Guru
If you want 70W free, stick on a tiny tyre 21/22/23mm at 150 psi .

What you're trying to achieve on Bkool is reduce drag to absolute minimum whilst keeping enough grip.

CXRAndy

Guru
Must ask, why ? Makes bugger all difference. I just use a cheap 23mm as anything wider should be on a Mountain Bike :tongue:

It's makes a huge difference tyre size and pressure with Bkool pro units. They don't have a power meter and guess power from speed, so if you can rev up the flywheel with little friction/drag your power shoots through the roof- you become cycling god! This has a knock on affect that small inclines flatten out because Bkool cant add resistance fast enough so you have flown over the top keeping silly speeds

Last edited:

JuhaL

Guru
I remember when i ride with Bkool Smart Pro and watching Bkools power readings i felt bit of proud how good progress i have done. When i start to use separate powermeter that put me back down to the ground, i wasn’t that good at all. That eat the manhood a bit in that moment. But good to face with facts after all.

Top Bottom