Favourite Biscuits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Veteran
Pink panthers.

111%7C000004932%7Cc1f3_orh250w379_Waferscrop.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
Dark Chocolate Digestives
Bourbons

and if I want to put a bit of effort in, butter and strawberry jam on a Cornish Wafer, which is something I didn't have for about 20 years, and then did, and was instantly hooked again.

RWright

Guru
I knew better than to read this thread (trying to lose weight). I thought about the best cookies I have ever had and remembered these. I ate my share of these after school when I was a kid. I think they went off the market for a while because if I would have seen them in the store I know I would have bought them. Now I will look for them. :sad:

BTW, they are baked by Elves

20130313-204344.jpg

RWright

Guru
I picked up some of the new Pitter Patters at the store today. It was quite a disappointment. :cry: A little different tasting cookie, not as crunchy, not nearly as much of the peanut butter filling, quite sad having your pleasant childhood memories nearly destroyed right there in your mouth. Keebler needs to fire those stupid elves and cut down that hollow tree they do their baking in and sell it for firewood.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I knew better than to read this thread (trying to lose weight). I thought about the best cookies I have ever had and remembered these. I ate my share of these after school when I was a kid. I think they went off the market for a while because if I would have seen them in the store I know I would have bought them. Now I will look for them. :sad:

BTW, they are baked by Elves

20130313-204344.jpg

I'm afraid every single thing about that packet screams to me that I'd hate them. Mostly the words 'Peanut Butter'.....

OT a bit, but everyso often we come across packaging from a brand of breaded chicken shape things that carries the strapline "Flavour you can see!".

Eh? What, the flavouring is dusted on so thick it's visible?

colly

Re member eR
Dark chocolate digestives dipped in cold milk so the biscuity bit goes soft and the chocolate goes hard and brittle. Suck the soft digestive bit off the chocolate. By which time the chocolate has melted sufficiently to make a nice sticky chocolate smile either side of your mouth.
Feeds the body and soul at one and the same time. :smile:

Seconded by Bourbon biscuits given the same cold milk treatment.

Top Bottom