Favourite film music scores.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
About A Boy
Singles
Garden State
Platoon
Purple Rain

These are mostly compilations rather than scores though. I think the previously mentioned Gladiator has a good soundtrack. Also like the spaghetti westerns by Morricone.

dragon72 said:
I'd have thought that someone, especially Dayvo, would have already mentioned one of my faves: The Big Lebowski
It's a cracking soundtrack.

Yes, quite right! How remiss of me! :biggrin: :wacko:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Maizie said:
Crimson Tide. Just brilliant. Pirates of the C reminded me of it alot, though it was much more 'lighthearted'.

Hmmm, going to have to go home and browse the not-insubstantial soundracks collection to try and decide on just one favourite...

On the subject of Crimson Tide. IIRC when the sub leaves the Eastern Seaboard of USA headed westwards, is the sun going up or down? I got the impression the sun was "rising" in the early evening. Or was I just too distracted by Gene Hackman? A thread was started about mistakes in films, and you might know the answer to this one.

Dave5N

Über Member
Speicher said:
On the subject of Crimson Tide. IIRC when the sub leaves the Eastern Seaboard of USA headed westwards, is the sun going up or down? I got the impression the sun was "rising" in the early evening. Or was I just too distracted by Gene Hackman? A thread was started about mistakes in films, and you might know the answer to this one.

Go out more and talk to more people.

It can help. And your problems mght seem less important as you gain perspective.

;)

Top Bottom