fed up with winter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Walnut Whip.
Plenty here who don't know what that is.
But can probably guess!
:biggrin:

grldtnr

A Brummie comedian, he did a skit about a mole problem he was having,
You will have to do a Google search for it, more the way he told the story rather than vignette of a visual sketch.
Unfortunately I don't have the IT wit to post it here, being a cyber klutz.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Just been out for a 40+ mile ride with a couple of mates. Chilly, foggy, sometimes drizzly and very hilly, but we loved it. Cycling is more than just riding on the dry, warm, sunny days and would be pretty dull if that's all it was. The variety of terrain, weather conditions and seasons all add to the pleasure and satisfaction of getting out into the real world :okay:

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Just been out for a 40+ mile ride with a couple of mates. Chilly, foggy, sometimes drizzly and very hilly, but we loved it. Cycling is more than just riding on the dry, warm, sunny days and would be pretty dull if that's all it was. The variety of terrain, weather conditions and seasons all add to the pleasure and satisfaction of getting out into the real world :okay:
Thanks. You've just encouraged me to get off me arse. Was lying on the sofa leaning towards a lazy Sunday. Off for a couple of hours.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Thanks. You've just encouraged me to get off me arse. Was lying on the sofa leaning towards a lazy Sunday. Off for a couple of hours.
We headed over to Slaithwaite and found a lovely little cafe for a full English.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/NXC3krRJc7DKAnqE6

Domus

Guru
West Pennine Moors on Friday, 4˚C but lovely blue skies on a 60 Kms ride

Attachments

• IMG_0693.jpeg
    IMG_0693.jpeg
    235.3 KB · Views: 8

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
A friend posted a picture of a daffodil yesterday here in sunny Devon. Spring must be nearly here! Although I can remember in April 2009 we had 4 inches of snow. Likewise in 1981 where most people could not attend my christening

Top Bottom