Find a sign with your name on it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cameronmu917772

Cameronmu917772

Maybe I shouldn't post this at it will take all the fun out of it

http://www.datapointed.net/2011/02/maps-of-streets-places-first-names/
Truly disappointed :sad: I had visions of men woman and children alike riding miles in rain sleet and snow.
Climbing summits for hours traveling thousands of miles on holiday only for that one picture. I should of set rules to the posting of pictures haha think I shall edit the original post.
Thanks anyway mate. Suppose it just means people can set a route destination :bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Paging @rb58...

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
My dad always used to point out the many places in which our family name could be found... but it was never quite right... eg, the Timor Sea, the Timor Reef, Timone from The Lion King, and many more I've quite rightly forgotten or ignored as our family surname is Tymon, (rhymes with Simon) :wacko:

Pity though as he never once mentioned Tymon Park or Tymon castle (Dublin i think), or Ennistymon (a town in Ireland) :scratch:

F70100

Who, me ?
Really hope this isn't the one:

photo.JPG

Sharky

Guru
[QUO="F70100, post: 2979998, member: 33771"]Really hope this isn't the one:

View attachment 40029 [/QUOTE]

Maybe a little morbid, but the last post post made me think of a hill near Brands Hatch called Death Hill. Got its name after the many casualties among motor cyclists trying to emulate the racers, by racing up and down the A20.

The following photo may have been as a result one of these incidents, so I apologise, but this photo is full of nostalgia. You don't see cars like this nowadays.

image.jpg

On a lighter note, the hill is now called Gorse Hill and the roads are used every Wednesday night by CC Bexley for their weekly 10's.

Keith

Colin B

Not my name but makes me laugh when the kids scrub the O off

Attachments

• 20140312_115202.jpg
    20140312_115202.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 41

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Not my name but makes me laugh when the kids scrub the O off
There is a small town in Lancashire called Clitheroe whose signs get the same treatment ...

There is a man driving a van round Hebden Bridge with a sign on it which reads Clithero Excavations. I am not sure whether it is an unfortunate typo by the signwriter, or whether the owner of the van is having a laugh ... :whistle:

Top Bottom