Finding It Difficult To Read

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
bouncing around nine different sub forums just to read stuff that all used to be in one place?
Yep I'm +1 on that. I'm no fan of talking about cars but the odd thread in the cafe isn't a problem. Someone up thread said use "New Posts" so maybe that's where I should log in first - ah it was @annedonnelly

BTW I use a PC so type face is bigger and better :thumbsup:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yep I'm +1 on that. I'm no fan of talking about cars but the odd thread in the cafe isn't a problem. Someone up thread said use "New Posts" so maybe that's where I should log in first - ah it was @annedonnelly

BTW I use a PC so type face is bigger and better :thumbsup:

I do know that a good few people use the 'new posts' button first and foremost. I certainly do.

D

Deleted member 1258

I find it a bit busy, seems better on a desktop than on a tablet but its OK.

D

Deleted member 1258

What bothers me is that I have to log in every time I post anything. Yes I have ticked the box which says “ remember me “. Is this the way it is or am I doing something wrong?

I'm finding that happens, its OK on the desktop, but thats set up so I have to log in every time, but on the tablet and phone I shouldn't have to log in every time.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Do not understand why people fix stuff that is not broken.

The forum platform is just like any software - it can be continually updated over the years but there comes a point where it starts to creak behind the scenes as well as becoming outmoded in terms of features that some users would like to see.

Eventually a decision has to be made to shift to new software otherwise the site would eventually become technologically redundant.

Despite a few minor glitches I think the site looks clean and fresh, the front end has some nice new features and ditto the Admin' area.

It's a lot better than a good number of other forums that I use tbh.

Top Bottom