Finding It Difficult To Read

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithmac

Guru
I had a migraine yesterday and one today..

10 mins on the new format plays hell with my eyes.. Not sure why yet but its a bit like i get with strip lights...

Same here, I've been on 10 mins and my eyes are straining to read it for some reason, this light blue background and font in the reply window is far easier on the eyes.

D

Deleted member 26715

Same here, I've been on 10 mins and my eyes are straining to read it for some reason, this light blue background and font in the reply window is far easier on the eyes.
Maybe I need to go to Specsavers I can't see any light blue

keithmac

Guru
This light blue?.
Maybe I need to go to Specsavers I can't see any light blue

Drago

Legendary Member
The black type on white background is fundamentally poor for the dyslexic, those that suffer with tired eyes, and those that need reading glasses.

Unfortunately, I am all three of those things, and simply embracing it won't help. A minor change of hue would. The colour used in the column on the left where the avatars reside would be perfect.

Also the "darker" function that might have helped (or not, I wouldn't yet know) doesn't work.

Please take is as an observation, and not criticism. An immense amount of work has clearly gone into this, and Inwould have zero idea where even begin were if left to me to implement!

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Has the general brighness been toned down a bit today? I'm still using the default "CycleChat" style, but it just seems that tiny bit darker and easier on the eyes than for the past few days.

Top Bottom