Finding money.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cheddar George

oober member
In the spell of good weather in April i put on a pair of shorts for the first time this year ......... 50 Euros !!!!!

So with the declining exchange rate its accumulated the rough equivalent of +20% APR in value in the last 7 months, i could teach these bankers a thing or two. :thumbsup:

U

User482

Before I get rid of the car I have now, I fully expect to find a small fortune under the driver's seat. The suit I am now wearing has very, what I'd describe as 'shallow' pockets where money is prone to falling out. I go out each day with pockets full of pound coins for car-parks necessary for my work and end up at my destination, with less in pocket than when I set off. I have retrieved some of it but know there's more in fairly inaccessible spots it will take some ingenuity to get back.

Ah, yes, Generous Trousers. Tailored precisely so they eject your loose change the moment you sit down. I've enough coins under my car seat to create a rattle every time I go round a corner.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
we once found a tenner on the beach at skeggy , just lying there all wet and alone so we took it to our caravan and dried it off and gave it a good home

£1.40 at the bottom of the laundry basket this afternoon :biggrin:

I know of a guy who bought a car as a donor for a kit and actually found more cash in it than he paid for it. (Was only a few £ though)

Top Bottom