Fiona Kolbinger wins Transcontinental Race

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
She will come under serious scrutiny now, the truth ( whatever it is ) will out.
Perhaps you would like to spell out exactly what your suspicions are? Or are you not brave enough?

There is a subtext to your snide digging that either she is on drugs or has had mechanical assistance. If it's drugs - how exactly would a drug help with an event that is about long-term endurance rather than quick recovery or short-term power? If it's mechanical assistance, how exactly could she cheat when she's in the lead in an event where the organisers are beetling backwards and forwards past you at unpredictable periods and your position is being logged by GPS every couple of minutes?

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
What a bloody fantastic achievement. I understand she'll be riding PBP like Bjorn. Not sure what her start time is. Just over a week till I ride out to the PBP start. Time has flown since the qualifiers.

She’s German

It was all down to planning and discipline

Two comments from different sources but more apt than the crazy drug rumour the fella upthread was banding about

Great achievement whether female or male, all credit to her

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
This thread is BTW quite late, here's the thread discussing the TCR from the start: https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/transcontinental-race-heads-up.242758/
** cough ** :whistle:

I think Steve knows that, because he started the other thread too! :laugh:

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
An unknown, inexperienced ( in terms of ultra endurance cycling) wins the outright transcon, 124 miles ahead of a highly experienced well known ultra endurance rider, and the winner is a ‘medical student’. Okay whatever. The duck test has been failed.
I see what you are trying to incinuate now.
Well I am all ears. I would like to know how you came to this conclusion. Maybe you know something we dont know.

On the other hand maybe your just a misogynist and cannot stand the thought of women getting the upper hand.

Either way you should put up or shut and we know you cant put up.

Top Bottom