First carbon road bike - looking at around £1400

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OP
OP
M

Mr_K_Dilkington

Hero! This link just saved me a buttload of money when they agreed to go well down on the £1500 originally asked for. Rode it home this evening (bought it outright and they'll give me a refund on the value of the £1000 cycle scheme voucher when that reaches me in a couple of weeks). It's a beautiful bike. Already had two compliments from random strangers on how good it looks.

Thanks for the help all!

Hero! This link just saved me a buttload of money when they agreed to go well down on the £1500 originally asked for. Rode it home this evening (bought it outright and they'll give me a refund on the value of the £1000 cycle scheme voucher when that reaches me in a couple of weeks). It's a beautiful bike. Already had two compliments from random strangers on how good it looks.

Thanks for the help all!
Nice one, glad to help:thumbsup::bravo:

Thanks for the help all!
BTW where in the UK are you, I think a few of us on here are trying to arrange a Cube fan club ride in the future.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Excellent, I am due back in the UK in a month (Northamptonshire), and there are a few other further north, but I am sure we can all arrange a meet. I think @SteCenturion will be up for it when he finally buys his Cube:whistle:;)
Would love to do a meet/ride out.

Don't know yet how I would get round this as have been in relationship strife with Mrs for a while (quite serious).

Maybe I can manage I trade off with her ?

Anyhow - should I be able to attend/or not, as us COC members (see what I did there) are fairly widely spread (@Louch in bonnie Scotland) etc it might be an idea to centralise the meet somewhere.

Some will benefit from a shorter travel but that's the way it crumbles.

Maybe if all goes well - the venue could move around on occasion to make things fair.

I would imagine it to be difficult to do more than twice per year if it became semi regular.

I might be wrong though (often I am).

Any thoughts Cube fans ?

Top Bottom