First Electric Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
MarkF

MarkF

Guru
I'll get some pics up when it arrives, once I've persuaded somebody to collect and ride it. Will also report on my better half's delight (or not) on first view and her test ride.... if there is indeed any test ride..........

It is hideous to me, but it might well be beautiful to her, I hope it is and that she gives it a name. :okay:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I'll get some pics up when it arrives, once I've persuaded somebody to collect and ride it. Will also report on my better half's delight (or not) on first view and her test ride.... if there is indeed any test ride..........

It is hideous to me, but it might well be beautiful to her, I hope it is and that she gives it a name. :okay:

How about fugly for a name.

mrbikerboy73

Über Member
A place I worked at a few years ago, there was a woman who had one of those. I never once saw her pedal the thing, and the chain was rusted solid I reckon. So if nothing else, it must have worked!

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
They would be wasted on our lass, she is a bloody useless at cooking.
I'm going to guess that with the miles that you're doing every day your dinner is ruined by the time you get in no matter how good it was originally.

U

User169

Looks a bit chunky. The ones I see are a bit more slim-line.

Me and my riding partner overtook one last weekend. Cheeky blighter hopped on the back and took a tow! We had to up the pace quite considerably to shake him off.

classic33

Leg End Member

Where's A and where's B!

Top Bottom