First Electric Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
MarkF

MarkF

Guru
The deal is now done, I forgot that my lad owed me £8.50, so that is the fee for him to collect and ride the bike home, a fiver wouldn't swing the deal. Looking forward to getting it in the garage and a fettle. :smile:

I don't think that is any better looking, one day I'll buy one when the design is "cooler" and maybe re-charge times lower, there are some wonderful designs from small companies.

classic33

Leg End Member
The deal is now done, I forgot that my lad owed me £8.50, so that is the fee for him to collect and ride the bike home, a fiver wouldn't swing the deal. Looking forward to getting it in the garage and a fettle. :smile:

I don't think that is any better looking, one day I'll buy one when the design is "cooler" and maybe re-charge times lower, there are some wonderful designs from small companies.
You're certain it wasn't £8.49 he owed you?

rebelpeter

Electric bikes are good ive had three just got a new one, always best to get the 36 volt one rather than a 24 volt, im a bit shocked though to hear you have to pay your own son to help his own mother ....

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Electric bikes are good ive had three just got a new one, always best to get the 36 volt one rather than a 24 volt, im a bit shocked though to hear you have to pay your own son to help his own mother ....

He had to pay his son because it's so dam ugly. I have no doubt his friends would laugh they're heads off if they saw him riding it, hence having to pay him.

OP
OP
MarkF

MarkF

Guru

If I was 16, no way would £8.50 do the trick, look at it! He's to pick it up at 9am Saturday and will spend till then worrying, it wouldn't surprise me if he went via the canal and back up through the woods, tripling the journey length but retaining his street cred.

It's a 36v model.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
If I was 16, no way would £8.50 do the trick, look at it! He's to pick it up at 9am Saturday and will spend till then worrying, it wouldn't surprise me if he went via the canal and back up through the woods, tripling the journey length but retaining his street cred.

It's a 36v model.

Thats the ticket . There's nothing better than embarrassing the kids :rofl::rofl:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Thats the ticket . There's nothing better than embarrassing the kids :rofl::rofl:
Well your wife will find that bit funny anyway!!!

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_sakurashopper.jpg

Lets look at it logically, if you took off the basket and the rack box, then took off the big motorbike mirrors for something more subtle or none at all, then take off the orange spoke reflectors, then put on a set of nice plain black tyres it would start to look a lot better and more like a bike.

Then all you'd need to do is throw a tarpaulin over the whole thing and never lift that up again and it'd be fine ;)

tomgordon

Kalkoff, bide your time they go cheap on eBay you just have to wait and wait and wait!!l one day I will buy one. There are times when I need one but I just can't bring myself to buy one.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
View attachment 83824

Lets look at it logically, if you took off the basket and the rack box, then took off the big motorbike mirrors for something more subtle or none at all, then take off the orange spoke reflectors, then put on a set of nice plain black tyres it would start to look a lot better and more like a bike.

Then all you'd need to do is throw a tarpaulin over the whole thing and never lift that up again and it'd be fine ;)

Nah - that's just not fair to future generations. At some point in the distant future a poor unsuspecting fool will be sure to lift the tarp....... (just what is the half life of fugly btw).

I'd suggest hammers.... and petrol, lots of petrol. Get the remains buried next to whatever bits of you your poor wife leaves behind after you give it to her.

Top Bottom