First Time Trial

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rivers

How far can I go?
I entered my first club TT last night, and it was a friendly match-up with one of the other local clubs. 19.4mph average over a 9 mile course, not too bad for a first go and first day back on the bike after having a dodgy knee for most of the week. Plus, I wasn't anything resembling aero... I'll give it a go again at the next one in a couple of week's time and see if I can get above 20mph.

wisdom

Guru
I would be proud of that time.Well done.

Zipp2001

Veteran
Nice job for your first TT and not being aero. Back in the early 90's I was doing two different club TT a week and always love the race against the clock.

Sharky

Guru
How did it go last year and did you break evens?

I too love time trials. Never been fast, but always gives me an incentive to get the bike out on those cold days.

Have got to the start line this year?

OP
OP
rivers

rivers

How far can I go?
How did it go last year and did you break evens?

I too love time trials. Never been fast, but always gives me an incentive to get the bike out on those cold days.

Have got to the start line this year?

I did a second TT later in the year (a 3 up), and our average was 19.9mph over 20 miles. Haven't made it to one yet this year due to not being available for the first 2 club TTs. Will endeavor to make the June TT (on holiday for the May TT)

Sharky

Guru
Have a good holiday and a good TT in June.
I am lucky that our clubs runs a weekly evening 10 series through the summer months, every Tuesday, so never have long to wait for the next one.

Top Bottom