fitting long cage rear derailleur

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
No you dont.

I see not many parts, all old stock.

fossyant

I have hade 3 long cages springs and bolts from them. 2 Ultegra 1 Dura ace. If they have them in stock or not.it does not change my answer

Needs a phone call to SJS then.. but depends on price - I've found it cheaper to buy the full part.

PS I doubt you'd find parts for @dan_bo 's rear mech from saturday's MTB ride... never seen a mech so mangled.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
(replying to Derrick) Nor does it mean your answer is sensible, helpful or practical.
A new rear mech solves the problem. Finding the correct replacements (if they are available) and then dismantling the mech, reassembling it, refitting and then setting it up is a pain, and not worth the possible cost savings.

fossyant

(replying to Derrick) Nor does it mean your answer is sensible, helpful or practical.
A new rear mech solves the problem. Finding the correct replacements (if they are available) and then dismantling the mech, reassembling it, refitting and then setting it up is a pain, and not worth the possible cost savings.

And needs to be done by someone who knows which version they have, aren't scared of pinging springs.. Just get new...

Top Bottom