Fixed hub TTs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brahan

Über Member
I've had a few goes riding fixed and liked how it felt, it's definitely fun. So I bought a frame to hopefully do some open TTs on this year. I picked it up on impulse but justified the purchase by having wanted one for the last 2 years and as if by chance, my missis had just spent the same amount (or more)on a few dresses. So she couldn't say a word. BOOM!

It's a carbon fibre job from the Plowman Craven team and after a week or two it'll be finished and ready to ride. It has spent the last few days in the bedroom......

Picking up a disc soon too. :smile:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
got an old track frame coming that hopefully will be my first fixie , but no too quick as to many other projects on the go

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Looking forward to the photos.

A fixed TT bike: one more I don't have room for. I'd have to get rid of my geared TT bike first to make room in the bunker.

OP
OP
B

Brahan

Über Member
Hah, I just noticed the washing machine. Well, here it is. in its infancy. More pics to be added soon.
IMG_1322.JPG

Will1985

Über Member
Is the fork drilled for a front brake?

OP
OP
B

Brahan

Über Member
Is the fork drilled for a front brake?

Nope, that's a dedicated track fork. I have another set for TTs.

Here's another couple of pics. Stuck a tub on the rear and these bars will be in use until I can buy some more.

Pink one side, blue t'other.

Attachments

• IMG_1363.JPG
    IMG_1363.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1364.JPG
    IMG_1364.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 65

Jezston

Über Member
Oh blimey I thought the colour scheme was err interesting enough already until you turned it around!

Also you might want to put a few spacers on that fork ;)

Top Bottom