Flat Pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Anteros

Regular
Dear cyclist,

I own a road race bike and it's fitted with a toeclip pedal, the problem is that this toeclip is a real hustle to get in and out of which I often have to because I live in the city and therefore I was thinking about buying flat pedals. The problem is that I am on quite a tight budget of 40€ (also the reason why I won't go clipless). I live in the Netherlands, any recommendations are very welcome, but I will probably sadly have to refuse most reccomendations that aren't buyable on amazon.nl or in any local store here.

Greetings,

Anteros

vickster

Legendary Member
I’m quite happy with Wellgo LU950 pedals on two of my bikes. Stocks are low though, like anything cycle related!

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Wellgo flat pedals are very good, and reasonably priced. I use their M149 on my tourer, (they're usually around 25€), all their BMX style pedals are good too.

OP
OP
A

Anteros

Regular
what about the DMR V8 pedals?

Those are definitely buyable, only €25 in the Netherlands and therefore in my budget, thanks!

figbat

Slippery scientist
Those are definitely buyable, only €25 in the Netherlands and therefore in my budget, thanks!
I have a pair on my full-suspension bike - very good but be ready to adjust or even remove the studs on them as they are quite bitey on the soles and shins. Good for grip, sometimes too good as I sometimes struggle to adjust my footing on the pedal.

Top Bottom