FNRttC FNRtC to Newhaven, Dieppe and Paris

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
I'm now doubtful for this I'm afraid. I have a meeting early afternoon on Friday which will be a challenge for me to get back for and doing it after a sleepless night may not be a wise move. I'm trying to re-arrange, but at the moment it's not looking good.

Jimmygee

Regular
I am hoping to come as well via Victoria at about 11.00. Will there be a mini group meeting on the platform?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Victoria will see a very mini group meeting - if you turn up Jim it'll be four or five of us

martint235

Dog on a bike
Is there a rough idea of how many people are going? Are all the 30 spaces on the boat reserved by FNRttC?

Is there a rough idea of how many people are going? Are all the 30 spaces on the boat reserved by FNRttC?
Digesting the last eight pages, and adding 'wot i kno...'
Voyagers: Simon Susie Els Jenny? Miranda? Ian Stuart G Olaf Michael (le oui) Davy MT MF
Dieppe Etap overnight: Els, Ian M, Davy, MT, MF
Some chi-chi 'mouchoir fragrante' overnight 23ks or so from Dieppe: Simon, Susie, Olaf, Michael, Jenny, Stuart, Miranda,
Dieppe to Paris: MF
'Manoir des Quatre Cons' to Paris: Simon, Susie, Jenny, Stuart, Miranda, Olaf, Michael.

Last year, it rained the whole day from D to P...wonder if that will be just a dim and distant?

This is a skeleton list - please cut and paste and add your name etc!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
... only on the Second Division. The sun shone on the righteous forward battery for all but two hours. Just a little dampness so Olaf could see where his tubes were leaking ...
it wasn't just his tubes that leaked!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Digesting the last eight pages, and adding 'wot i kno...'
Voyagers: Simon Susie Els Jenny? Miranda? Ian Stuart G Olaf Michael (le oui) Davy MT MF
Dieppe Etap overnight: Els, Ian M, Davy, MT, MF
Some chi-chi 'mouchoir fragrante' overnight 23ks or so from Dieppe: Simon, Susie, Olaf, Michael, Jenny, Stuart, Miranda,
Dieppe to Paris: MF
'Manoir des Quatre Cons' to Paris: Simon, Susie, Jenny, Stuart, Miranda, Olaf, Michael.

Last year, it rained the whole day from D to P...wonder if that will be just a dim and distant?

This is a skeleton list - please cut and paste and add your name etc!
Sahar and George will be with us.

Top Bottom