FNRttC FNRttC 2nd October to Southend-on-Sea 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
For 'adjustments' read 'female fettling'. ;)

Sounds indecent, almost.

mike e

Tim Hall said:
Never mind that. Where's the photo of me with my head up your @rse?

j08pxc.jpg

As promised Tim, no more words, I'm sure there'll be plenty on here...:laugh:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Never mind that! What a double hard B@stard.
No shoes! He's even shamed poor Tim into carrying his sandals.

MigN

Hi all. This was my first fnrttc, it was easy to spot me as I was the only one wearing jeans! I would like to thank Simon and everyone else who helped organize the ride, very friendly bunch. Had a really great time. Singlespeed demanded some commitment up Bread and Cheese but the pace was very comfortable during the whole ride.

Looking forward to join you again soon.

;)

mike e

Hi there MigN, glad you enjoyed the ride, see you on another soon. Whitstable's a great ride and Brighton is interesting with one gear...:sad:

TimO

Guru
LOL, I did all of my rides last year on singlespeed. Whilst some of the hills required a bit of effort, the only one that defeated me was Ditchling. I think I could probably do Ditchling, if it wasn't at the end of a night ride, where I really can't be arsed in struggling and half killing myself to do it. Typically I only do about a third before I get off and push, for all but the less steep sections.

MigN said:
Hi all. This was my first fnrttc, it was easy to spot me as I was the only one wearing jeans! I would like to thank Simon and everyone else who helped organize the ride, very friendly bunch. Had a really great time. Singlespeed demanded a bit some commitment up Bread and Cheese but the pace was very comfortable during the whole ride.

Looking forward to join you again soon.

:sad:

Hello - I'm guessing it's Miguel :smile: ...we 'met' at the pedestrian lights when we were waiting to cross to the 'Inner Sanctum' of Friday Nitery...
See you next time!

Top Bottom